03 July 2013

Kevin Gerdes

One of my favorite singer/actor and celebrity crush Kevin Gerdes just released his summer song,  and it's all things summer hot and puts you in the mood to take off a few more layers than normal. I am as always thrilled to share a new artist so hopefully you can become like me a dire hard fan.  I don't want to give to much away about Kevin cause I am scheduled to do an interview with him...  But I just want you all to go out and buy his latest song on iTunes and Amazon music store and be amazed and support a up and coming artist. Who is amazingly hot... Tell me what you think of Kevin Gerdes and his music.  And as always rate,  comment,  share like and enjoy!  To get Calling 4 You check out Kevin's website and on iTunes





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...