17 May 2013

Just a note...

The weekend has finally come for us,  and it couldn't be a better one.  Whether your getting ready to go to happy hour or visit our favorite place Margaritaville,  get out there and enjoy.  I just wanted to catch you all up on some of the exciting news about the blog.  First of all want to say thank you,  we are almost at 80,000 page views and climbing,  thank you for that.  Also,  I want to make a warm welcome to our newest contributor Hassan Qudsi,  who I recently did an interview with which you can read here.  He is bringing a fresh look and voice here and I am happy for it.  Also,  if you would like to join the blog,  as a writer,  or to make some Vlogs and what not send me an email, or a message on Google+. And as always,  enjoy,  comment,  rate and share.  And love you much for checking out my blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...