10 April 2013

My Way or The Highway

 The last little part of the poem is really about speaking up for yourself and not centering yourself with other people who are not good for you, and also being independent. in life we constantly strive for independence and to be surrounded but good people who makes us feel loved and that we matter to the world. One of my solemnly wishes is that I can maker you or anyone else know that you matter, and that you are important. Anyway, enjoy the last bit of the poem, and check out Belal Khan Facebook page. And as always, rate, comment and share!! (Side note this is my 300th Published post)




"Its my nature to speak the truth,
And I really hate liars.
I like to be independent
And do things at my own,
And we must be confident 
Of preforming our deeds"






No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...