08 September 2013

I'm so sexy, it hurts

 Some of you may remember that old song I'm to sexy. If you are my age or a bit older you probably remember the cheesy video that went along with the ridiculous lyrics, ahh the 90's! Although that video is behind us, we can see some dashingly handsome models parading around singing those faithful lyrics "I'm to sexy for my shirt..."  want you to meet newcomer model Vinay Sindya, though i couldn't find much about him even after goggling him, but still he is easy on the eyes, and a rising star in the model world. and who are we to complain. If you know anything about Vinay Sindya leave a comment below, and check out this article from DNA here! And as always rate, comment, share, like, and enjoy! Thanks for reading! XoXo













Check Out the Slideshow!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...